Position Summary: In accordance with CEC Employee and Agency Policies and Procedures this position will provide quality mental health counseling services.
Reports To: Assigned Supervisor and/or Executive Director
Education and Position Requirements:
• Participation in a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Family and Marriage Counseling, and or Social Work from an accredited or CACREP equivalent University
• Must have proof of Malpractice Insurance and “No danger to children” fingerprint results
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability:
• Knowledge of modern counseling practices and methods, which are guided by evidence of the best professional practices
• Knowledge of existing professional ethical and legal standards
• Knowledge of good customer service and excellent people skills
• Ability to use a computer and other technology including cloud-based systems.
• Ability to make good decisions based on CEC philosophy and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide individual therapy and maintain a designated caseload
• Actively participate in Feedback Informed Treatment and the utilization of My Outcomes, the Outcome Rating Scale, and the Session Rating Scale.
• Work as a team member.
• Promote the philosophy and mission of the Counseling & Education Center, Inc.
• Maintain clear and accurate client records.
• Participate in CEC fundraising and promotional events as needed.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Benefits: Monthly Stipend, Weekly Supervision, 12-hour Orientation, 14+ hours of Online Training, Employee Assistance Program, eligibility for hire after graduation, and future participation in Colorado Health Service Corp and Public Service Loan Forgiveness programs.